PayPal Buttons are at the bottom of this page!
WHAT IS NUTRITIONAL BALANCING?
My Nutritional Balancing Program is based on nutritional balancing science and the work of Dr. Paul C. Eck and Dr. Lawrence Wilson. It is a healing system that is formulate to help improve health, increase energy, and to assist in healing most illness and ailments without the use of medications.
Hipprocrates said “Healing is not just a matter of time, but also a matter of opportunity.”
My Nutritional Balancing Program will give your body the opportunity it needs to heal by balancing your mineral levels and addressing your individual needs.
This new paradigm focuses on the addressing the cause of illness or issues, rather than chasing symptoms. Addressing symptoms is like cutting off a weed at the ground level. It always grows back! Your Nutritional Balancing Program is designed to remove the weeds from the roots, curing and healing the body, rather than covering up symptoms with band aids, drugs or other so called “remedies”. I also have options that I can share with you that address oxidative stress.
My Nutritional Balancing Program is intended to provide the following:
- Balancing the body mentally, physically and emotionally
- Building preferred minerals so the body can function as intended
- Holistically healing – a complete program that address all levels of wellness
- Non-invasive healing – trusting the wisdom of the body to heal itself when given the opportunity to do so
- Natural detoxification without the use of dangerous chelators.
- Increased vitality, self-esteem and personal power
- Reduction of oxidative stress which is related to over 200 illnesses
The Nutritional Balancing Program consists of a diet based on your oxidation rate, correct supplementation, natural detoxification protocols, and lifestyle changes that reduce stress, increase energy and promote healing. It all begins with a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis.
WHAT IS HAIR TISSUE MINERAL ANALYSIS?
A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis is a screening test for the level of 20 minerals and toxic metals in a sample of hair that is non-invasive, inexpensive and extremely accurate.
A hair tissue mineral analysis is used around the world for the biological monitoring of trace elements and toxic metals in humans and animals. The same technology is used for soil testing and testing of rock samples to detect mineral levels.
Hair, like all other body tissues, contains minerals that are deposited as the hair grows. Although the hair is dead, the minerals remain as the hair continues to grow. A sample of hair cut close to the scalp provides information about the mineral activity in the hair that took place over the past three to four months.
However, a hair tissue mineral analysis is much more than a test for minerals.
WHY MEASURE MINERALS?
Minerals are sometimes called the ‘spark plugs’ of the body. They are needed for millions of enzymes as co-factors, facilitators, inhibitors and as part of the enzymes themselves. As a result, they have a great deal to do with our health, or the presence of illness. By analyzing mineral imbalances in the body, one can learn a lot about the causes and correction of hundreds of common physical and mental health conditions.
WHAT CAN I LEARN FROM A HAIR MINERAL ANALYSIS?
A hair mineral analysis provides information in regards to your own biochemistry. It will reveal your metabolic rate, adrenal and thyroid trends, energy levels, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, stress responses (including the degree of burnout you are experiencing), and the health of your immune system.
Other Benefits of a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Include:
- Mineral and trace element deficiencies
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Glucose tolerance
- Trends for Emotional and Psychological conditions
- Trends for Thyroid and Adrenal conditions
- Metabolic Rate
- Kidney and Liver stress
- Patterns for over 30 health conditions
- Determining which eating plan and supplements are right for you!
WHY USE HAIR?
Hair makes an excellent biopsy because:
- Sampling is simple, painless, and accurate.
- Mineral levels in the hair are ten times greater than that of the blood and therefore easier to detect.
- Blood and urine tests are less “stable” and fluctuate with diet and other factors and hair samples do not.
- A hair sample provides a reading of minerals at the cellular level which is where metabolic activity occurs in the body.
All that is needed is a small sample of hair that measures about the size of a tablespoon. The hair should be cut as close to the scalp as possible and around the nape of the neck. Any hair longer than one inch long, needs to be cut off and discarded… If hair is short, use a clipper. Instructions for cutting the hair are sent with your Hair Analysis Test Kit. NO worries!
The hair needs to be analyzed by a lab that does not wash the hair with harsh chemicals before examining it. There are only a few labs in the country that do not wash the hair. I use Analytical Research Labs, Inc. (ARL) as this is the lab recommended by Dr. Wilson as well.
Click here for additional information on a HAIR MINERAL ANALYSIS
NUTRITIONAL BALANCING EATING PLAN
A Hair tissue mineral analysis is an excellent way to as assess how efficiently a person is metabolizing food and eliminating toxins. Dr. Eck, founder of Nutritional Balancing, was the first person to identify and correlate hair mineral ratios with oxidation/metabolic types. Upon determining one’s metabolic rate a proper eating plan can be recommended. While a diet may appear to be correct, it is often difficult to obtain feedback on the effects of that diet. A Hair analysis can help provide that feedback.
There are three primary types of oxidation rates utilized in this program: slow, fast and mixed. For the purpose of an eating plan we will discuss the slow and fast oxidation rates.
Slow Oxidizer – is an individual who metabolizes food at a rate slower than required for the production of energy. This does not allow nutrients to be assimilated by the cells. The slow oxidizer eating plan is designed to speed up the oxidation rate.
Fast Oxidizer – is a person who metabolizes food at a rate faster than required for the production of energy. Fast oxidizers need a program designed to slow down the metabolism and bring them closer to balanced.
With both eating plans, natural and high quality foods are recommended. Organically grown vegetables are preferred and meats should be naturally raised without the use of hormones or antibiotics.
Processed foods and “junk” foods of all types are not recommended. Cookware should be enamel coated, stainless steel or glass so as to avoid toxicity from cooking in toxic metal pans such as iron, copper and/or aluminum. Microwaves are not recommended and should be used sparingly or even better –not at all.
While your eating plan is based on your metabolic rate, there may still be a need to customize your eating plan due to various conditions, digestive issues, and illnesses that will need to be addressed. NO one eating plan fits all and I work with YOU to devise the right eating plan for your needs.
Why do you need supplements? Supplements are needed to reduce oxidative stress and re-mineralize the body. We cannot function optimally when our mineral levels and ratios are not balanced. Today’s food supply does not adequately provide the necessary minerals we need due to soil depletion and other issues with farming. Even organic food is not as nutritious as it was in the past. On my program, taking supplements is a science! I don’t guess at what supplements you need but use the science from the hair analysis to give you exactly what your body needs.
Next, it is important to remember, we are all unique individuals that have individual needs. By supporting the body properly with recommended nutrients, along with various other healing modalities provided by my Nutritional Balancing Program, the body is able to achieve optimal vitality.
In terms of a Nutritional Balancing Program, each person’s age, sex, weight, health conditions, pregnancy, and acute or chronic illness are taken into account when planning one’s nutritional requirements. But this is just a starting point. To obtain optimal health, focus needs to be shifted to biochemical individuality. With hair tissue mineral analysis a person’s unique biochemistry is assessed based on oxidation rate, state of the immune system, stage of stress, trace element levels, toxic metal levels, and digestive adequacy when suggesting supplements and health guidelines.
SUPPLEMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Most people are born nutritionally depleted and toxic.
- Everyone is overloaded with oxidative stress which depletes the adrenals and zaps our energy
- Soil depletion is a major problem today.
- Foods are shipped long distances today, losing much of their mineral content in the process.
- Additives and processing further reduces nutrients.
- Digestive issues cause for poor absorption of nutrients.
- Stress reduces our ability to assimilate nutrients.
- Special conditions such as pregnancy, childhood, illness, and others can increase the need for additional nutrients.
It is important to understand that my Nutritional Balancing Program is not just a matter of taking more of less of certain minerals based on your Hair Mineral Analysis.
There is a science to understand why minerals are in excess or depleted in the body. There is a synergy to how minerals work together. With today’s new program, you will need less supplements than before, as the new program is designed to assure you assimilate the minerals much more efficiently.
I recommend only the supplements you need and in the correct amounts. The Endomet supplements I recommend are scientifically designed to work together and with the rest of your program. They are assimilated by the body and help build preferred minerals and balance the body. I make sure that I recommend exactly what you need and nothing more.
Mineral balancing is a very delicate process. Taking too much of something or adding “other” supplements, not on your program, can interfere with the program and the healing process.
You should always check with me before taking anything extra while on my Nutritional Balancing Program.
SLEEP AND REST
Sleep and rest are the most significant aspects of balancing one’s lifestyle. This is due to the fact that they promote regeneration, healing, and development of the mind and body. The adrenals need sleep and rest to heal. Sleep and rest reduce the amount of stress on the body and are essential to a good Nutritional Balancing Program.
Exercise, as long as it is done in moderation, is healing to the body and mind. Many people are very sedentary in their daily routines and need exercise to increase the efficacy of the lymphatic system and also to generally “feel” better. My program effectively addresses oxidative stress which will enhance your workouts and can increase your energy. As with anything, too much exercise is not needed and can create too much cortisol which may cause belly fat. Moderate exercise, or doing activities that you love, will promote a healthy lifestyle and enhance your program. This program is designed to keep you active and moving so you can enjoy life to it’s fullest!
THE PROCEDURES – EXTRA “STUFF” YOU CAN DO TO CREATE BETTER HEALTH
Information about the additional/optional procedures that are recommended on a Nutritional Balancing Program can be found by clicking on the links provided. Many of these pages include audio/video files that you can listen to or view, as well as read descriptions of each procedure.
These are additional procedures that are highly recommend but can be added to your program later. If you cannot afford to implement all the additional protocols, you can still work with me on a Nutritional Balancing Program.
The Mental or Pushing Exercise is a commonly used to calm the mind and activate a person’s full potential. The is the type of meditation recommended by Dr. Wilson but any type of meditation can be very healing. If you click on the link provided you with have access to a 20 minutes guided Mental Exercise that you can you use to begin your practice or you can continue using your own personal type of meditation.
Meditation can promote grounding and centering while shutting off the sympathetic nervous system. Grounding reconnects you to your body so you develop good judgment. Centering helps you control thoughts and emotions which slowly allows you to relax as it calms the sympathetic nervous system. Meditation is very important to not only the mental healing of the mind, but also the physical healing of the body.
You may do the Mental Exercise or prefer to do your own personal mediation which is still helpful in resting the sympathetic nervous system. It’s your choice! But when you can find time for meditation it can be extremely beneficial to the healing process.
Near Infrared Sauna therapy, is a wonderful healing modality that is part of the nutritional balancing program because it is one of the least costly, safest and most powerful ways to eliminate toxic metals, toxic chemicals and chronic infections from the cells. This type of sauna is heated by near infrared light bulbs that use the near portion of the infrared energy spectrum. It also promotes the relaxation of the nervous system, dramatically improving circulation, hydration and oxygenation, gently tones the muscles and has many other benefits as well.
Please do not confuse this type of sauna with the popular Far Infrared Saunas that produce too many electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) and heat the body from the outside-in. Near Infrared Saunas heat the body from the inside-out, penetrating the cells 3 inches deep. This allows toxins that are buried deep within the cells to be released. Visit the link to hear and/or read more.
You can choose to use the NEAR INFARED LIGHT if you can’t afford the sauna.
Coffee enemas are recommended to improve liver function. The liver is often clogged and not efficiently detoxing the body. Coffee enemas help the liver eliminate toxins as your body naturally detoxes. They also help remove parasites, bacteria, yeast and clean the intestines.
Coffee enemas stimulate the colon so it can eliminate more effectively while also reducing healing affects, retracing and flare ups that may occur while the body is detoxing.
This simple procedure is demonstrated at the link provided and can be done quickly each day. While it is not complicated, it is very powerful and extremely helpful in healing the body. The link provided includes a video with a demonstration of the spinal twist.
Foot reflexology is a safe and simple method of healing the body and organs. This article will give you everything you need to start basic foot reflexology, another simple but powerful part of the nutritional balancing program.
TO GET STARTED ON YOUR NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAM
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1. Pick one of the affordable Hair Analysis Nutrition Lifestyle Consultation packages below either Profile 1 or Profile 2. Call if you prefer to schedule an appointment (additional fees will be applied).
- Step 2. Submit your hair sample to me in the mail (don’t worry; I’ll send you specific directions on how to cut and send the hair along with a simple form to complete and return to me).
- Step 3. Once I receive your results from the lab you will receive the following packet of information:
Why you should choose Holistic Wellness from Within!
ALL MY PROGRAMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A customized report explaining all your ratios and levels, including imbalances and toxicity. This includes the ARL graph with notes marking your patterns and a handout with a detailed explanation of your patterns and trends.
- An audio file or CD (45 -to 60 minutes) explaining your report so you can look at your results and follow along with me as I explain the report to you.
- A Program Design Sheet designed just for you! You will see exactly what supplements you need, along with your diet and lifestyle recommendations.
- A second audio file or CD (45 – 60 minutes) explaining your diet, supplement and total program.You can listen to the this audio file or CD while looking at your Program Design Sheet.
- A supplement order form that will show you what supplements you need to order from Endomet. You will be given a metabolic pak designed for YOUR metabolic rate as well as a few other products formulated to bring your ratios into balance! NO OTHER PRODUCTS SHOULD BE USED WITH OUR PROGRAM and it is extremely affordable. You can use the order form to call or fax your order directly to Endomet.
- Endomet supplement products. These products are designed SPECIFICALLY for your needs and cannot be purchased anywhere else or at discount prices anywhere- not in stores or on the net!
- An eating plan for your metabolic/oxidation rate.
- Informative handouts that YOU need to read to understand your imbalances and health issues, along with your personal files, report and program information.
- FREE Access to me via email or phone to address any and all your questions or concerns. Your access to ask questions via email and phone are NOT limited – no additional cost. (Good luck finding this kind of personal service anywhere else)! PHONE consultations are free for both clients and non-clients!
- ONE-ON-ONE COACHING for clients who want more accountability! (Check out the link for details.
- Programs are delivered via email or mail 3 to 4 weeks after I have received your Hair Mineral Analysis report.
- No refunds are given. If for any reason you do not receive your results and program packet, contact me and I will resend them.
- APPOINTMENTS (OPTIONAL IN PERSON):If you are local and prefer to schedule an appointment check out this link to view your options. My office is located in Allenhurst NJ. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR APPOINTMENTS and while they are not needed they are available for clients who prefer to meet in person. I work remotely with clients all over the world and therefore appointments are optional. ALSO – Appointments can be purchased for other services such as NLP, Meditation, Ho’noponopono, Yoga, and Pilates by clicking on this link.
- Hair Mineral Analysis and Nutritional Balancing Program – Profile 1 – This option includes an interpretation report from ARL. It is an excellent booklet around 25 to 40 pages,(or more), of interpretation data about your test including information on your stage of stress, oxidation rate, energy levels, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, immune system, autonomic balance, glandular activity and metabolic trends. This is a nice option, especially if it is the first time you are doing the Hair Mineral Analysis.
- Hair Mineral Analysis and Nutritional Balancing Program – Profile 2 – This option does not include the booklet from ARL, but still includes all the other information listed above, including the ARL graph with my personalized notes. You will still receive your entire program and everything you need, including my support, to work with your Nutritional Balancing Program.
- Hair Mineral Analysis Retest – If you are doing this test for the 2nd or any follow-up time, you will receive a progress and comparison analysis and suggested modifications, along with an audio file or CD. To order a Hair Mineral Analysis Retest, choose one of the profiles below.
- Please note that an additional $10 will be invoiced to clients who choose to have their results mailed. Email is FREE!
- APPOINTMENTS (OPTIONAL IN PERSON): you are local and prefer to schedule an appointment check out this link to view your options. My office is located in Allenhurst NJ. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR APPOINTMENTS and while they are not needed they are available for clients who prefer to meet in person. I work remotely with clients all over the world and therefore appointments are optional. ALSO – Appointments can be purchased for other services such as NLP, Meditation, Ho’noponopono, Yoga, and Pilates by clicking on this link.
Choose the Order Now Button Below:
Hair Analysis $199.00 FREE Shipping
OR $209 PRIORITY Shipping
Hair Analysis Profile 2
Choose the Order Now Button Below:
Hair Analysis $159 FREE Shipping
Hair Analysis $169 PRIORITY Shipping
SERVICE for RETURNING CLIENTS with THREE OR MORE HAIR ANALYSIS TESTS!
This report is designed to help you review your journey on your Nutritional Balancing Program – from the first day to the present!
|CLIENT COMPARISON REPORT|
|NEW SERVICE: I am offering a Client Comparison Report for clients with THREE or more hair analysis tests. With this report you will receive a spreadsheet with ALL your test results on one color coded sheet so you can view the improvements and see what areas need work. PLUS You will receive an audio file that explains the report in detail and gives you tips on how to break stubborn patterns and/or move to the next level of healing. This is a great way to monitor your journey and assist you in a deeper understanding of your own personal journey on your road to wellness. The cost is $75 for a comparison of 3 hair analysis and $25 for each additional analysis after three.
Email or call to order your report and I will invoice you for the service via Paypal.
This is a great way to monitor your journey and assist you in a deeper understanding of your own personal journey on your road to wellness.