Single Near Infrared Heat Lamp
While the near infrared sauna is recommended for most Nutritional Balancing clients, there are times when a single red heat lamp is needed. The single red heat lamp can be used to shine on areas that are injured or need heat therapy. It can also be used by pregnant women and with children, (please ask for assistance before using), and it can be used by clients who cannot afford to purchase the near-infrared sauna.
There are many conditions that can benefit from the use of the single red heat lamp, especially when combined with your complete program. Joint pain, muscle pain and strains, neck, shoulder, elbow, knee, and back pain often respond to the single red heat lamp therapy. Other conditions that may benefit include; sinus issues, headaches, and conditions of the eyes, nose and ears.
You can purchase a brooder clamp lamp and 250 watt heat lamp/bulb at most hardware stores. Click here is you would like to order the Heat Lamp on Amazon. It is inexpensive and will ship for free.
How to use:
- Sit about 12 to 24 inches away from the lamp allowing it to shine on the area that needs treatment. The skin may redden from the lamp but this is not dangerous and will go away. The lamp does not tan the skin.
- Allow the area to become as hot as you can comfortably tolerate.
- Do not touch the lamp or housing.
- Do not keep it on one spot if you feel a burning sensation.
- You can use the lamp for 5 to 60 minutes per session and between 2 and 10 times per day.
- When using on the face or head, do not spend more than 10 minutes at a time under the light.
- Close your eyes if using on the face and do not look directly into the light.
- Do not use the light on an injury during the first 24 hours following the injury.
One of the best uses of your Single Red Heat Lamp:
The lamp can be used while doing a coffee enema. This will enhance the enema and is very comforting. Clamp the lamp so it shines over the abdominal region while doing the enema. The lamp will enhance the detoxification of the liver so both the enema and the lamp work together to support the liver. The heat from the lamp is also very soothing and makes the enema relaxing.
Combining the use of the single red heat lamp, with the coffee enema, while doing the Mental Exercise is an excellent way to incorporate several procedures into your program in a time efficient manner.
Resources for this article are provided by Dr. Lawrence Wilson.